Price : ₹ 150.00 / Pack(s)
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||Cool & Dry Place
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Health Benefits of Yam/ Varahi kand :
- Heals Skin Diseases & Cures Respiratory Problems - Yam has been utilized like a traditional medicine in China, Korea as well as Japan since hundreds of years. It includes allantoin, a cell proliferate which speeds up the recovery process whenever used externally on ulcers, boils along with other skin illnesses. Its decoction is known to encourage as well as lowering bronchial irritation, cough along with other respiratory problems.
- Good Source of Vitamin B6 - Yam is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- Antioxidants - Yam has frequently been known as the storehouse of anti-oxidants because they’re so filled with it. It includes Vitamin C, that is very theraputic for eliminating cancer free-radicals. It’s also well suited for those struggling with severe health problems like asthma and arthritis.
- Supports Female Endocrine System - Yam is especially helpful for menopausal women. It is an excellent for the female system since it helps you to balance the hormones.
- Good Source of Potassium good for Blood Pressure
- Improves digestion - Consuming yam frequently can avoid bowel problems.
- Delays Ageing Signs - Yam has got incredible anti-ageing advantages. It includes incredible skin-friendly nutrients just like beta carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and antioxidants which will help to avoid wrinkles along with other signs and symptoms of ageing.
- Face packs - Paste of the Powder is used for keeping the face healthy.
- Improve your Immunity
- Promotes Hair Growth - Yam is recognized as an excellent source of natural health promoting compounds just like antocyanins (17) and beta carotene. Additionally, it consists of Vitamin A that is extremely good for cell growth, including growth of hair.
- Prevents Premature Hair Greying - Yam may also avoid premature greying since it includes a great deal of Vitamin B6 that creates melanin and provides the hair its colour.
- Promotes Blood Circulation in the Scalp - Iron in yam helps the red blood cells to transport oxygen and promote the circulation of blood within the scalp.
- Weight Control - Yam helps to control weight.
- Blood Sugar Regulation - Helps to control blood sugar.