Home › Products › Tulsi Powder
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
100gms, 200gms, 450gms, 900gms
Respiratory benefits of tulsi :
- For asthma and bronchitis - The leaves of the Tulsi are effective expectorants and promote the release of mucus in bronchitis and asthma, thus, facilitating breathing. For cold and flu
- For sore throat - Boil a few leaves of Tulsi in about half a liter of water. Drink this tulsi tea or use it as a gargle at least three times a day. You can also add cloves to this decoction for more benefits.
- Relieves fever - The antimicrobial properties of the tulsi leaves make it an excellent treatment for fever. As we know, fever is not a disease by itself. In fact, it is caused by infections caused due to viruses, bacteria, fungus, protozoa or due to allergens.Tulsi is quite effective in bringing down temperature and can safely be used with children too. It also protects an individual from malarial and dengue fever, which are caused due to mosquito bites.The leaves can be boiled in half a liter of water and mixed with honey and milk. Tulsi extract added to water can also be given every 2-3 hours for bringing down the fever.
- Beneficial for the kidneys - Tulsi juice and honey taken regularly for 6 months may help in expelling a kidney stone that is smaller than 5mm through the urinary tract. Regular intake of tulsi leaves may also reduce uric acid levels and promote proper cleansing of the kidneys through urination.
- Effective for skin disorders - The juice of the tulsi plant may help in the treatment of skin diseases such as ringworm and leucoderma.Tulsi leaves can be applied as poultice on the infected area to cure skin diseases. You can also add a decoction of tulsi leaves to your bathwater to cure infections as well as prevent their occurrence.
- Cardiovascular benefits - It may reduce blood cholesterol levels and have benefits for the heart. Its antioxidant properties protect the heart from free radical damage.
- Beneficial for the nerves and brain - Tulsi acts a nerve tonic and improves brain functioning. It improves concentration and sharpens memory.
- Oral and dental Benefits - The antibacterial properties of the Holy basil keep your mouth and teeth free from bacteria. Tulsi juice works as an excellent mouth freshener, prevents bad breath, and cures ulcers in the mouth. It also prevents the occurrence of dental cavities, tartar and plaque. Tulsi is also beneficial for strengthening gums and preventing tooth decay.
- Beneficial as an eye wash - Regular consumption of tulsi may protect your eyes from various diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration. It also soothes the eyes and reduces strain caused due to constant computer use.
- Anti-ageing properties - Its antioxidant properties prevent the body from damages caused due to free radicals, thus, delaying the aging process and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Looking for "Tulsi Powder" ?