Price : ₹ 350.00 / Pack(s)
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||100gms, 200gms, 900gms
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Benefits of Safed Musli :
- Male Weakness - Helps to overcome from weakness and provided strength, vigour and vitality.
- Erectile Dysfunction or impotence - It provides strength to penile tissue, improves hardness, and helps sustaining longer erections, It helps to provide the strength, acts on testes, improves hormone profile, and induces spermatogenesis. Overall it improve erections as well.
- If the more stimulant action is required, then it should be use with Akarkara.
- Arthritis (especially osteoarthritis) - Safed Musli has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps reducing joint inflammation that occurs in the arthritis, especially osteoarthritis.
- Improving athletic performance - It helps to increase the stamina and helps athelitic not get tired early and hence perform better.
- Gaining muscle strength in Bodybuilding - It helps to gain the muscle strength in body builders and also to get a better body shape.
- Diabetes mellitus for restoring body strength and gaining weight - Ayurveda recommends nourishing and strengthening therapy for weak and thin diabetic patients and recommend losing weight for obese or overweight individuals. Safed Musli helps and is usefull in increasing the weight and hence helping diabetic patients to control diabetics.
- Oligospermia - Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) is very useful for treating oligospermia and improves count, volume, liquefaction time and motility. It also improves serum testosterone levels and improves testicular functions.
- Physical weakness and debility - Safed Musli along with Shakkar (sugarcane brown sugar) helps reducing fatigue and provides strength to the body. People feeling extreme fatigue and weakness can use this remedy.
- Safed Musli and Shakkar should be mixed in equal proportion and should be taken with milk in dosage of 1 tsp. twice daily.