Home › Products › Neem Powder
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
100gms, 200gms, 450gms, 900gms
Benefits of Neem Powder :
- For body :
- If you are facing any skin infections, just take add some neem powder to your bath water to get cured.
- Neem powder can be used during manicure and pedicure as a scrub to cleanse and prevent nail / toe fungal infections.
- Applying neem powder underarms acts as a natural deodorant.
- You can also brush your teeth using a mix of neem powder and salt for maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
- For health :
- Diabetic patients can just dissolve a teaspoon of neem powder in a glass of water and drink it every morning on an empty stomach. It controls sugar levels and acts as an insulin.
- It also helps to detoxify and purify blood. Take some neem powder, dissolve in milk and drink to boost body’s immunity and health and clear out toxins.
- Drinking neem powder in water can also treat ulcer as it has cooling properties. It also aids digestion by fighting intestinal worms.
- For face :
- Neem powder has anti-bacterial properties which is good for people with acne and pimple-prone skin. Mix neem powder with curd and apply as face pack regularly. This will eventually reduce the appearance of breakouts and pimples.
- If you are suffering from dark spots, blemishes and pigmented skin, apply neem powder mixed with honey to get a clear, even skin tone.
- Neem powder can also control excess oil secretion. If you have a very oily face, take some neem powder mixed with besan flour and rose water and apply all over face. Wash off after 15 minutes. This will help reduce sebum and oil production.
- For hair :
- Neem powder is also very effective in treating dandruff and itchy scalp. Add some neem powder to your regular hair pack or make a hair pack using neem powder and yoghurt to get rid of dandruff and itchiness. This is also an effective lice treatment.
- For a natural purifying scalp treatment, add some lemon juice to neem powder and olive oil and massage your scalp with it. The antibacterial effects of neem will deep purify your scalp.
- Neem powder also stimulates hair growth and reduces hairfall when used regularly.
- Neem powder can be used as an insecticide and pesticide. Just dissolve some neem powder in water and spray over plants.
Looking for "Neem Powder" ?