Health Benefits of Moringa Powder :
- Boosts Stamina - Being a complete package of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients, this supplement is great for boosting your energy and stamina as well as increasing concentration.
- Controls Diabetes - It is extremely beneficial for diabetic patients.
- Anti-Oxidant - Moringa powder is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a powerful antioxidant for inhibiting the growth of cancer cells (3).
- Lowers Cholesterol - It is also effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots.
- Controls Blood Pressure - Another benefit of moringa powder is its soothing ability which enables it to lower the blood pressure and promotes good sleep. It is a natural remedy for insomnia as it possesses certain properties that can treat sleeping disorders .
- Detoxifies - It is often used to purify water due to its detoxifying effects.
- Treats Depression - Moringa leaf powder is effective in treating depression and anxiety as well
- Improves Immunity - It improves immunity , provides nourishment to the eyes and brain, promotes metabolism and cell structure; and encourages the normal functioning of liver and kidney.
Skin Benefits of Moringa Powder :
- Moringa powder plays an important role in skincare as well. Its vast array of nutrients makes it extremely beneficial for your skin.
- For Glowing Skin:- Moringa powder can be used directly as a face pack or can be mixed with fuller’s earth or sandalwood paste and applied on face for smooth, glowing and blemish free skin.
- Delays Ageing Process:-It is an excellent source of antioxidants with high contents of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and bioflavonoids. Active oxygen radicals cause skin diseases by stealing electrons from normal healthy biological molecules. These nutrients help to block the oxidation of healthy tissue by active oxygen, thus delaying the ageing process and lowering the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Heals Wounds:-This powder can also be applied on cuts and wounds. It heals the cuts and wounds fast and offers a clear skin devoid of wound marks.
Hair Benefits of Moringa Powder :
- Having a healthy body is a pre requisite to healthy hair. Health problems or nutritional deficiencies can hinder hair growth and cause several hair problems making your hair damaged and brittle. As stated earlier, moringa powder contains all the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals conducive to healthy hair.
- Aids In Keratin Formation: Certain vitamins, minerals and amino acids contained in moringa powder support the metabolic pathways involved in the formation of keratin protein which is vital for healthy hair. It also contains the amino acid Methionine which supplies sulphur to your hair, thus preventing hair loss.
- Aids Improved Hair Growth:- Optimum supply of oxygen and nutrients from the circulatory system to the hair follicles is vital for hair growth. Being high in vitamin A, moringa powder encourages hair growth and maintenance. It also works with silica and zinc to prevent drying and clogging of the sebaceous glands which are involved in producing sebum. Deficiency of vitamin A can cause thickening of scalp, dry hair and dandruff.
- Stimulates Hair Growth:- Moringa leaf powder also contains zinc which stimulates hair growth by enhancing the immune system. Zinc deficiency can result in atrophy of hair follicles due to impairment of DNA and protein synthesis.
- Provides Nutrients To Hair Follicles:- Moringa powder is rich in vitamins. Deficiency of B vitamins, particularly B6, biotin, inositol and folic acid causes hair loss. On the other hand, Vitamins C and E improves scalp circulation, thus making more nutrients available to the hair follicles to grow stronger and healthier hair. Vitamin C is required for maintaining capillaries that carry blood to the follicles.