Home › Products › Jaiphal Powder
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||Stomach Spasms And Pain, Kidney Disease
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Low Sodium
A Few benefits are as below :
- Helps beats insomnia - Nutmeg helps in increase the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, which plays a key role in inducing sleep. It also contains a compound known as myristicin that inhibits the secretion of enzymes induced by stress, thereby promoting sleep.
- Helps improve sexual life - Nutmeg works as a natural aphrodisiac that imitates the effect of the hormone serotonin, which causes sexual arousal and also provides a relaxing effect on the body.
- Helps eases skin problems - Nutmeg helps to get rid of various skin problems like blemishes, acne and wrinkles. This wonder spice is well-known for its amazing antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in cleansing the skin. Apply a paste of nutmeg powder mixed with a little milk on the skin to reduce puffiness, redness or dullness.
- Helps aids digestion - While most people suffer from indigestion and stomach complications like acidity, lack of appetite is commonly observed in kids and adults. Sprinkle some nutmeg powder over salads, desserts (custards or ice-creams) or on any dishes as it improves digestion, increases appetite and prevents diarrhoea, since nutmeg is rich in fibre and contains essential compounds that help in relieving stomach aches, constipation and acidity.
- Helps to relieve oral problems - The strong anti-bacterial property of nutmeg makes it a powerful natural remedy to get rid of gum problems like toothache and bad breath. This wonder spice is also very effective to cure gum disease and prevent dental plaque and bacterial growth in the mouth. You can use nutmeg oil (put few drops of the oil on a cotton swab and apply it to the affected area) to prevent and combat oral problems.
- It boosts immunity - Nutmeg has various vital nutrients that play a key role in maintaining good health by enhancing immune function. The presence of various minerals and vitamins in this spice are responsible for the potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action, which in turn improves your overall health.
- Helps to improve brain function - The key compound present in nutmeg is myristicin, which inhibits the action of an enzyme that is responsible for Alzheimer’s disease. It also stimulates your brain thereby easing mental stress, in addition to improving your memory. Add this spice to your meals as it acts as an effective natural remedy to fight depression and anxiety.
Looking for "Jaiphal Powder" ?