Price : ₹ 100.00 / Pack(s)
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||100gms, 450gms, 900gms
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
A few Benefits of Hibiscus Flower Powder :
- Hair :
- Hibiscus for hair loss:Hibiscus powder is a great ingredient to curb hair loss issue when used on a regular basis. This powder can be mixed with other herbs to get maximum effects. This powder helps to strengthen roots and make hair stronger and thicker.
- Hibiscus for premature greying of hair: Premature greying of hair is a problem that many of us suffer. Hibiscus Flower powder when mixed with other herbs and made a paste with water or curd and applied to hair helps to curb the issue of Premature greying of hair. Hibiscus flower powder helps to keep hair thick and long .
- Hibiscus for dandruff: Hibiscus powder when mixed with lemon juice can cure dandruff without over-drying your hair. This is a very good hair mask for nourishment and making hair healthy and strong. It is a well-known medicine to cure dandruff and reduce hairfall.
- Hibiscus for hair colour: Hibiscus is a natural hair colour and when mixed with mehendi or methi can give a good and shiny black hair. Hibiscus powder can also used as a hair dye for grey hair and when mixed with coffee powder can give a very dark brown colour which can be really alluring.
- Skin Care :
- Hibiscus as an anti-ageing agent: Hibiscus has anti-oxidants which help in cell renewal process and as a result controls ageing.
- Hibiscus for acne: Hibiscus also controls acne and pimples. The presence of Vitamin C and anti-inflammatory properties controls acne and pimples and helps to keep skin clear and pimple free.
- Hibiscus for bright Skin :- Hibiscus helps to make the face bright and keeps it glowing. It slows the pigmentation and keeps the skin healthy and removes tans due to excessive sunlight, dust and pollution.
- Other health benefits : Hibiscus is used for various other issue like cholestrol, cold , Fever, urinary stones,etc.