Home › Products › Bala Powder
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||100gms, 200gms, 900gms
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Medicinal properties of Bala (Sida Cordifolia) :
- This plant normalizes Vata and pitta. Hence it is used in diseases which are caused due to vitiation of vata and pitta.
- Bala has anti inflammatory properties. Its preparations are used as external applications in swelling of wounds and inflammation of eyes. Oils prepared using this herb are very useful in arthritis and other diseases which affect joints. These oils help to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Bala normalizes vata and sooths excited nerves. For this reason the oil prepared using this herb is used to massage patients who suffer from paralysis, cervical spondylosis, facial paralysis etc.
- Sida Cordifolia controls motility of large intestine. It helps to absorb water and nutrients from intestines. Hence its preparations are widely used in Grahani or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- This herb is a very good cardiac tonic and reduces petechial hemorrhage. Ayurveda acharyas recommend use of this plant in these conditions.
- Because of this property bala is used in ayurvedic preparations which increase sperm count and sperm motility. It helps to increase quality and quantity of semen. This herb is mainly used in male and female infertility. Hence this herb is used in conditions like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- The herbal preparations which are used in Female infertility contain this herb as main ingredient as it acts as a very good uterine tonic.
- The diuretic properties of this herb help in cystitis and it rejuvenates urinary system.
- Bala is a very good rasayana herb. Hence it is widely used in convalescing patients as it supplies essential nutrients. It helps to build a healthy body and strengthens body immune system.
- This herb is used in African folk medicine to treat various conditions like bronchitis, asthma, nasal congestion, stomatitis etc.
Looking for "Bala Powder" ?