Home › Products › Ashoka Powder
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
100gms, 200gms, 900gms
- Being astringent, it is absorbent which helps to stop excess discharge.
- It is used in excess bleeding, dysmenorrhoea, uterine fibroids, ovarian fibroids, infertility.
- It reduces the bleeding and regularises the time interval between the cycles in females with irregular cycles. It also helps to relieve the uterine spasms.
- It relieves the symptoms due to premenstrual syndrome like cramps in the abdomen, heaviness, nausea. The specific analgesic properties of the herb helps to relieve the pain and calm the nerves.
- It is also used in leucorrhoea which causes tiredness and distress.
- It can also be used in bleeding piles, dysentery which shows good results.
- It also improves complexion, reduces thirst, burning sensation, reduces worms.
- It also reduces tiredness, weakness due to the excess bleeding.
- It improves digestion, reduces abdominal bloating and colic pain when taken in the right dosage along with proper diet and exercise. Otherwise it may constipate also.
- It also reduces swelling or heaviness in the abdomen or body.
- It is a blood purifier which also shows improvement in skin conditions.
- It can be used after miscarriage to strengthen the uterus and also to reduce the weakness after miscarriage.
- It also has a nourishing effect in the cardiac system thereby regulating the palpitation and improving the circulation.
Looking for "Ashoka Powder" ?