Price : ₹ 80.00 / Pack(s)
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||100gms, 200gms, 450gms, 900gms
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- Amla or Emblica Officinalis is Cooling, Astringent, Refrigerant, Anabolic, Astringent, Antibacterial, Antidiarrhoeal, Antidysenteric, Expectorant, Antispasmodic, Antipyretic, Antioxidant, Antiviral, Antiemetic, Antihepatotoxic, Antianaemic, Antihaemorrhagic, Aphrodasiac, Bechic, Diuretic, Carminative, Laxative and Immunomodulator.
- If amla taken internally it helps to cure sour throat and cold, It maintains the cholestrol levels, Helps to control Diabetics, Purifies blood, remedy for hyperacidity and ulcers, enhances appetite.
- Amla is used for various cosmetic purposes also.
- Amla can be used as a remedy for hair loss. Amla nourishes hair, making it thicker and stronger. Amla also provides luster to hair that is dull and dry. You can also control conditions like premature graying of the air with the help of amla. Amla moisturizes the scalp to help control dandruff and other issues related to the scalp.
- It is used with various other herbs to make Scrubs, Facial Kits, SKin packs, Herbal Pimple Care and acne and Hair care packs.